Seasonal Laborers (Temporary)
During the summer season (approximately May through September), performs a variety of manual tasks to maintain City facilities and services. Tasks may include grass cutting, picking up of refuse from homes and businessees, planting and trimming trees, planting shrubs and flowers, and watering, along with other related duties as assigned. General housekeeping and painting are typical duties within the department.
- Minimum 18 years of age prior to the date of hire.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Michigan driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential job duties.
- Must pass a drug screening.
How To Apply
Application are available by clicking on the Employment Application link below.
The Document is editable, or it can be printed and filled out by hand. Fill out the Application completely and return it to,
City of Allen Park, Human Resources
16630 Southfield Road
Allen Park, MI 48101
Open until filled