Allen Park, MI 48101
Deb Zettel, Administrative Assistant
- Chief Executive Head for all ceremonial purposes.
- Presiding Officer of Council and votes on all matters.
- Upon declaration of emergency by Council, Mayor has power of Sheriffs to suppress riot and disorder and to recruit citizens to aid enforcement.
- Mayor and City Clerk shall sign all contracts and instruments authorized by Council, Charter, State and Federal Law.
- Mayor recommends to Council all persons for appointed positions.
Born and lived entire life in Allen Park. Married with two children and four grand children. Graduated from Allen Park public schools, undergraduate and law degree from The University of Michigan. Serviced in the Legal Department of Blue Cross Blue Shield and the Trust Department (Detroit Board & Trust Company) now Comerica.
Private law practice in Allen Park since 1978.
Served in the Allen Park Planning and Zoning and Building Authority Commission, and Allen Park School Board. Serve on Wayne County Solid Waste Commission. Served on Governor Engler’s Jobs Commission.
Year End Remarks
2013 Year End Remarks